Overlake Medical Clinics
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Medical Center. OMC strives to provide Medical Excellence Everyday by offering better access to convenient and cost effective healthcare.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Issaquah and Redmond.
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential:
- At the center of our healthcare teams are the Physicians and Mid-level providers that provide compassionate and evidenced based patient care.
- Our Clinic Nurses provide coordination of care and chronic disease management.
- Medical Assistants, under the direction of the provider and nurses perform a variety of duties including pre visit preparation, patient intake and other duties to assist the team in meeting the various other health care needs for the patient.
- Our Patient Services Representatives provide front office services and coordinate communication among the care team.
- Our Billers and Coders work to ensure we seek appropriate reimbursement for the healthcare services provided.
- The Medical Record team plays an integral part of ensuring the patient's Electronic Medical Record is up to date with the latest information.
- Our clinic leadership is comprised of managers and supervisors. The leadership team provides daily oversight of clinic operations. Some clinic leadership positions may require an RN.
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
We offer a variety of full-time and part-time positions. We offer day, evening and weekend options.
Number of employees
Currently, OMC has over 200 employees and is part of Overlake Hospital's Medical Center community, which employs just over 2,500 employees and has more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff