Online New Hire Paperwork
For ease of use and to decrease the amount of paperwork you will have to complete during your New Hire Sign-Up Orientation, we have made the majority of our required forms available online for you to complete prior to the New Hire Sign-Up Orientation. Please complete these documents as soon as possible so that we will be ready for you. Ideally, we need for you to finish the online paperwork at least three business days prior to your start date.
Please note: If you have not completed the documents prior to the New Hire Sign-Up Orientation, we reserve the right to delay your first day of employment.
How do I access the online new hire paperwork?
Your recruiter will send you an e-mail that will link you to these documents and provide you with thorough instructions. If you do not receive the e-mail within 48 hours of your acceptance of your position, contact your recruiter.
- Amie Jordan, Senior Recruiter, 425-688-5470
- Gwen Stinson, Senior Recruiter, 425-467-3863
- Zakiya Tyson, Senior Recruiter, 425-688-5491
- Physician Recruiter, 800-996-9046
What does the online new hire paperwork cover?
It includes information regarding Overlake’s policies as well as required government forms such as the W-4.
Do I need to contact my recruiter when I have completed the online paperwork?
No. Your recruiter will receive an automatic e-mail advising her when you have completed all the online new hire paperwork.
What if I don’t have a computer at home?
(HR is located at the 112th at 12th business park, across I-405 from the hospital. Follow the blue signs in the parking garage to the East elevators). Click here for a map. We will validate your parking ticket for you.
Do I need access to a printer?
No. We will print out the forms for you. You only need to print the forms if you wish to keep a copy for yourself.
Why do I need to attend New Hire Sign-Up Orientation if I’m completing the paperwork online?
- Several of the forms require an in-person signature.
- The I-9 form requires that we examine your documents in-person to prove your identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- In addition, New Hire Sign-Up Orientation serves several important purposes other than the completion of paperwork.
- The session provides you with information regarding Overlake’s benefits and also includes one or more videos and written tests covering areas of regulatory compliance.
- You will also receive your employee identification badge.