Compensation & Benefits
Overlake is a professional workplace in which each individual is highly valued and rewarded for his or her service, innovation and commitment to excellence.
Overlake's compensation program reflects the organizational philosophy that an employee's total compensation–which includes base pay, pay premiums and non-cash benefits–will be market competitive. The following benefits are available to all eligible employees:
- Prescription coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability plan
- Basic, supplemental and dependent life insurance.
- A variety of voluntary (optional) insurance programs including: critical illness, accident and long-term care.
Retirement Savings Benefits
Overlake's three-part retirement program gives you a well-rounded system to save for a secure retirement:
- Voluntary Employee Tax-Deferred Program - 403(b) allows you to save before-tax dollars toward retirement.
- Overlake Contribution Plan- 401(a) rewards eligible employees for saving with a 100 percent matching contribution of up to six percent of your annual salary (based on years of service).
- Service Contribution Overlake Contribution Plan- 401(a)- provides eligible employees a two percent gross pay contribution.
You deserve a good balance between life and work. At Overlake, you'll find a work environment that respects the needs of employees and offers opportunities to enhance your work and life (some of these benefits are voluntary).
- The Paid Time Off (PTO) program gives you the flexibility to be paid for time off for holidays, vacation, absence due to illness, personal business or caring for family member.
- You accrue Extended Illness Bank (EIB) hours to be used during periods of extended illness or injury when you are unable to perform your job.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides counseling, information and referrals.
- Flexible Spending Accounts give you a convenient and easy way to save money on eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses (also known as the 125 Plan).
- The College Savings Program helps employees save for college tuition with automatic payroll deductions toward the State of Washington's Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET).
- Tuition reimbursement (targeted for market sensitive positions).
- Free bus passes (for employees who’s status is 48 hours per pay period or more).
- Free employee parking.
- Direct paycheck deposit.
- Verizon Wireless discounts.
- Fitness program.
- Dell computer discounts.
- Group discounts on auto and homeowner insurance.
- Group legal plan.
- Employee health services.
- Various hospital discounts.