Due to limited space in our tours we ask that mom bring one support person along on the tour. If you need to bring more support please check with us first to see if there is space in the tour. Children need to be aged 5 or older to attend, Thank you.
Selecting the place for your baby's birth is an important part of your pregnancy.
- We invite you to visit the Childbirth Center at Overlake
- Get a first-hand look at the "home-away-from-home” private birthing suites and the comfortable mother/baby rooms.
- Tours are conducted by Overlake's trained educators and staff,
- Last approximately one hour. Ample time is provided for questions.
- Tours are also included in the Preparation for Childbirth Classes
Registration, location and cancellations:
Also, don't forget to:
1. Sign up early for Childbirth classes - Classes fill quickly!!
2. Choose a Doctor for Your Baby: Before you go to the hospital, be sure to select a pediatrician or family practice doctor for your new baby. To find a pediatric or family practice physician, visit www.overlakehospital.org/findaphysician or call 425-688-5211. Be sure to bring the doctor's information with you to the hospital when you deliver.
3. Pre-register for admission: To simplify your arrival on the day of your delivery and to allow us to prepare for your stay at Overlake, please be sure to pre-register online at www.overlakehospital.org/prereg. Or call 425-688-5115 for questions or confirmation.