Due to limited space in our tours we ask that mom bring one support person along on the tour. If you need to bring more support please check with us first to see if there is space in the tour. Children need to be aged 5 or older to attend.
- Women's and Infants' services - Family Centered Care
- Get a first-hand look at the "home-away-from-home” private birthing suites and the comfortable mother/baby rooms.
- Learn about:
- Our highly skilled nurses throughout the center including the Obstetricians, family practice physicians, and midwives
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and staff From Seattle Children's
- Our Multi-level security system to keep families safe
- Where to park and check in. Pre-admit paperwork, policies for siblings, other family members and visitors
- Fetal monitoring, recovery including cesarean births, early breastfeeding, postpartum care and newborn assessments
Registration, location and cancellations:
Also, don't forget to:
1. Sign up early for Childbirth classes - Classes fill quickly!!
2. Choose a Doctor for Your Baby: Before you go to the hospital, be sure to select a pediatrician or family practice doctor for your new baby. To find a pediatric or family practice physician, visit www.overlakehospital.org/findaphysician or call 425-688-5211. Be sure to bring the doctor's information with you to the hospital when you deliver.
3. Pre-register for admission: To simplify your arrival on the day of your delivery and to allow us to prepare for your stay at Overlake, please be sure to pre-register online at www.overlakehospital.org/prereg. Or call 425-688-5115 for questions or confirmation.