Due to the nature of this class, walk-ins, and late registrations are not accepted
For children ages three-and-one half to nine and parents preparing for a new sibling. Introducing a new baby into the family poses many questions for parents and siblings:
Topics for Sibling include:
- What do babies look like ~ how do they grow ~ difference between them and baby
- Siblings will use dolls to practice safely holding a baby and diapering a baby
- Opportunity to discuss feelings about becoming a older brother/sister
- What can babies do?
- Tour of Childbirth Center to see where mom will give birth to baby, this tour is a quick 10 minute walk-through for the siblings. It will not include information for expectant parents.
- Parents have the opportunity to observe their child's responses to subject material and support discussion
- Siblings, bring a baby picture of yourself and your family
Print this page for classroom maps and directions
Please read our inclement weather policy regarding class cancellations.
There are no refunds for missed classes. Class cancellations received by the registrar seven days prior to the class are entitled to a full refund. Classes, schedules and fee are subject to change. Please call or email if you need to reschedule any of your classes. If you are suffering from cold or flu symptoms, it would be best to reschedule your class, please contact the registrar 425-688-5259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or if you would like to be on a waitlist for a full class.