Overlake Symposium: Upper Extremity Nerve and Tendon Injuries will provide family physicians, athletic trainers and therapists with information on nerve and tendon disorders and treatment, including anatomy review, compressive neuropathies, nerve repair, tendon transfers and repairs, and related rehabilitation.
Registration fee is $150 and includes a box lunch, breaks and conference materials. Preregistration is required and is limited to the first 110 to register. A waiting list will be maintained.
For more information, contact Garrett Knappe at 425-688-5908.
- Todd Guyette, MD Washington Hand Surgery
- Garrett Hyman, MD Lake Washington Spine & Sports
- Anthony Lauder, MD Longview Orthopedic Associates
- Grant Lohse, MD Proliance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
- Greg Rafijah, MD University of California, Irvine Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Matthew Robon, MD Proliance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
- Thomas Trumble, MD Bellevue Bone & Joint
As well as recognized experts in occupational and physical therapy to discuss therapy options.
Please park in the North Garage or West Garage, then follow the signs to the PACCAR Education Center.