Overlake Symposium: Upper Extremity Nerve and Tendon Injuries will provide family physicians, athletic trainers and therapists with information on nerve and tendon disorders and treatment, including anatomy review, compressive neuropathies, nerve repair, tendon transfers and repairs, and related rehabilitation.
Registration fee is $150 and includes a box lunch, breaks and conference materials. Preregistration is required and is limited to the first 110 to register. A waiting list will be maintained.
For more information, contact Garrett Knappe at 425-688-5908.
- Thomas Trumble, MD, Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians.
- Matthew J. Robon, MD, Proliance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine.
Special Guest & Featured Speakers:
Meet Zack Lystedt and his family. Zack's injury changed laws in Washington and 31 other states plus the National Football League. Discuss care, rehabilitation and legal challenges with Zack and his family.
- Thomas E. Trumble, MD – Bellevue Bone and Joint Physicians
- Matthew J. Robon, MD, FAAOS – Proliance Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Michael Battaglia, MD – Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians
- Todd M. Guyette, MD –Washington Hand Surgery
- Richard Adler, JD – Lead attorney responsible for the Lystedt law
- Craig Bennett, MA, AT/L, ATC – Head Athletic Trainer, University of Puget Sound
- Stan Herring, MD – Team Physician, Seattle Seahawks
- Steven Hughes, MD – Team Physician, Mt. Si High School
- Donald Shifrin, MD – Pediatric Associates
- Greg Engel, MD – Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians
- Mike McLaury, PTA, ATC, CSCS – Director, Everett Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Center
- Lisa Walker, OTR/L, MOT – Clinic Director, Pacific Handworks Bellevue of IRG.
- Tony Dao, ORT/L, CHT - Clinic Director of Edmonds Hand Therapy of IRG.
- Clyde Johnson, PT/CHT – Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians
- Carol Recor, OTR/L, CHT – University of Washington Hand Center
- Dan Swinscoe, MPT, CSCS – Peak Sports & Spine Physical Therapy Issaquah
- Michael Hatzakis, MD – Rehab Options, Issaquah
- Garrett Hymen, MD, MPH – Lake Washington Sports & Spine
- Joe Banach
- Eric Moen, PT – Corpore Sano, LLC; Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy; Bicycling Biomechanics/Sports Performance
- Robert Bradbury, PT, OCS – Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians
Please park in the North Garage or West Garage, then follow the signs to the PACCAR Education Center. There is no charge for parking on Saturdays.