**IF YOU AR SIGNED UP FOR AN OVERLAKE CHILDBIRTH PREPARATON CLASS, A TOUR IS INCLUDED. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO SIGN UP FOR A SEPARATE TOUR**
Print this page for classroom maps and directions
**Due to limited space in our tours we ask that mom bring one support person along on the tour. CHILDREN NEED TO BE AGE 5 OR OLDER TO ATTEND**
Women's and Infants' services - Family Centered Care. Get a first-hand look at the "home-away-from-home” private birthing suites and the comfortable mother/baby rooms.
- Our highly skilled nurses throughout the center including the Obstetricians, family practice physicians, and midwives
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and staff From Seattle Children's
- Our Multi-level security system to keep families safe
- Where to park and check in
- Pre-admit paperwork, policies for siblings, other family members and visitors
- Fetal monitoring, recovery including cesarean births, early breastfeeding, postpartum care and newborn assessments
Registration, class location and cancellations:
- Classes, schedules and fees are subject to change
- There are no refunds for missed classes. Class cancellations received by the registrar seven days prior to the class are entitled to a full refund
- Waitlist for full tours, please e-mail email@example.com
- inclement weather policy
- If an interpreter is needed please call 425-688-5259
- Print this page for classroom maps and directions Tours meet at the Childbirth Center, located on the 6th floor of the West Parking Garage (same bulding as the PACCAR Ed. Ctr.) Free parking after 6pm on weeknights or anytime on weekends
Questions, registration & rescheduling:
Also, don't forget to:
1. Sign up early for Childbirth classes - Classes fill quickly!!
2. Choose a Doctor for Your Baby: Before you go to the hospital, be sure to select a pediatrician or family practice doctor for your new baby. To find a pediatric or family practice physician, visit www.overlakehospital.org/findaphysician or call 425-688-5211. Be sure to bring the doctor's information with you to the hospital when you deliver.
3. Pre-register for admission: To simplify your arrival on the day of your delivery and to allow us to prepare for your stay at Overlake, please be sure to pre-register online at www.overlakehospital.org/prereg. Or call 425-688-5115 for questions or confirmation.