Falls are not a part of growing older but are a common issue with many people. A third of adults experience a fall in the United States annually. In addition, more than 20 to 30 percent of those who fall experience a debilitlating injury they will deal with the rest of their lives, or they develop a fear of falling. Beth Charvet PPT, Overlake Outpatient Services Physical Therapist, will dicuss how to reduce the risk of falls, falling, and review exercises that can help with balance issues.
Redmond Senior Center is located at 8703 160th Ave. NE
From Redmond Way:
- Turn North at the light on 160th Ave NE.
- Go thru the light at NE 85th Street - library is on the left.
- Continue about a half block.
- Turn left by the Redmond Municipal Campus, (Redmond Police Station is on the left).
- Follow road to the end and the Senior Center is the building at the end.
- You can turn right at the building, and parking is on the north side of the building.
- When you enter the building, turn left - go past the front desk, turn down the hallway and we will be in the first classroom on the left.