Overlake Medical Center Eastside Vitality Health Fair
Saturday, October 22 at Overlake Medical Center's main campus in Bellevue
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Free parking is available in the North Garage – follow the signs to both parking and the event.
Appointments are not being taken for this date. Screenings* will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. If attending screenings please arrive no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Blood Pressure Checks.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Testing for Diabetes. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended but not required.
- Fasting Cholesterol Screenings. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended but not required.
- Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Target Heart Rate Assessments.
- Grip Strength Assessments.
- Voice Strength Assessments.
- Leg Swelling Screenings.
- Skin Cancer Spot Checks.
- Carotid Screening. To qualify for this screening, you must first attend the cholesterol and blood pressure screenings, and then receive a REFERRAL from our screening results station.
A variety of health displays, informative demonstrations and health care providers will also be on hand to answer your questions, including:
- Robotic surgery demonstrations.
- Overlake providers, including pharmacists, cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists, orthopedic and other surgeons.
- Senior Health Clinic, Medical Imaging, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Outpatient Rehabilitation and Psychiatric Services.
- Nutrition tips for disease prevention and better brain function.
- Medical experts in laser cataract surgery, migraine and genetic counseling for cancer.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) display.
- CPR and automatic external defibrillator (AED) demonstrations by the Bellevue Fire Department.
- Medicare Insurance Helpdesk operated by MedicareCompareUSA and Connexion Insurance Solutions.
Directions to Overlake Medical Center hospital campus in Bellevue
*Additional screening information
All of our Overlake screenings are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Overlake is committed to providing as many free health screenings as possible. However, some screenings may be limited by the number of tests the equipment can perform during the limited time of this event, or by the availability of our physicians and staff - many have patient care duties in our hospital. We appreciate your understanding and hope you'll join us at Eastside Vitality!
Hold harmless waiver
It is expressly understood and agreed that, in consideration of attending and/or participating in the Overlake Medical Center Eastside Vitality event, including, but not limited to, free health screenings, discussions with physicians and staff and/or attendance at health or information lectures, that I and/or my dependents agree(s) to hold harmless Overlake Medical Center, its physician, employees, vendors, contractors and medical staff members from any and all liability. It is further understood that any information, screening results and/or conversations between Overlake health providers is not intended to substitute for a medical exam, consultation or diagnostic/screening procedure.
For more information, call 425.635.6191. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.