Community Health Fair
September 2014 is Eastside Vitality Health Month
- Saturday, September 27 at Overlake Medical Center (hospital campus)
Click on the date and location of your choice:
Overlake Medical Center Hospital Campus - September 27
Saturday, September 27 at Overlake Medical Center's main campus in Bellevue
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Appointments are not being taken for this date. Screenings* will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Fasting Blood Glucose Testing for Diabetes. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended.
- Fasting Cholesterol Screenings. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is recommended.
- Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Target Heart Rate Assessments
- Skin Cancer Spot Checks
- Carotid Screening. To qualify for this screening, you must first attend the cholesterol and blood pressure screenings, and then receive a REFERRAL from our screening results station.
Additional information and experts:
Directions to Overlake Medical Center hospital campus in Bellevue
- Robotic surgery demonstrations.
- Overlake physicians, pharmacists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, orthopedic and other surgeons
- Senior Health Clinic, Medical Imaging, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Cancer, Diabetes and Psychiatric Services
- Cochlear/Bone Anchored Health Aid and Lasar Cataract Surgery
- Nutrition - Anti-inflammatory Eating for Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) display
- CPR and automatic external defibrillator (AED) demonstrations by the Bellevue Fire Department
- Walgreens Pharmacy will provide Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, Whooping Cough and many other vaccinations for a fee. Please check your health insurance plan for coverage. Click here for pricing.
- Medicare Insurance Helpline operated by Medicare Compare USA
*Additional screening information
All of our Overlake screenings are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Overlake is committed to providing as many free health screenings as possible. However, some screenings may be limited by the number of tests the equipment can perform during the limited time of this event, or by the availability of our physicians and staff - many have patient care duties in our hospital. We appreciate your understanding and hope you'll join us at Eastside Vitality!
Hold harmless waiver
It is expressly understood and agreed that, in consideration of attending and/or participating in the Overlake Medical Center Eastside Vitality event, including, but not limited to, free health screenings, discussions with physicians and staff and/or attendance at health or information lectures, that I and/or my dependents agree(s) to hold harmless Overlake Medical Center, its physician, employees, vendors, contractors and medical staff members from any and all liability. It is further understood that any information, screening results and/or conversations between Overlake health providers is not intended to substitute for a medical exam, consultation or diagnostic/screening procedure.
For more information, call 425-635-6191. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.