Community Health Fair 2013
Saturday, September 28
At the hospital's main campus in Bellevue.
8 to 11 a.m.
Appointments are not being taken for this date. Screenings* will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Blood Pressure Checks.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Testing for Diabetes. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is requested.
- Fasting Cholesterol Screenings. Fasting 9 to 12 hours is requested.
- Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Target Heart Rate Assessments.
- Skin Cancer Spot Checks.
- Carotid Screening. Due to limited availability, you must first attend the cholesterol and blood pressure screenings, then receive a REFERRAL from our screening results station. Eligibility is based on risk factors.
Additional information and experts:
- Robotic surgery demonstrations.
- Overlake physicians, pharmacists, cardiologists, orthopedic and other surgeons.
- Diabetes and Psychiatric services.
- Nutrition tips for people on the run.
- Women's Pelvic Health.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) display.
- CPR and automatic external defibrillator (AED) demonstrations by the Bellevue Fire Department.
Directions to hospital campus.
*Additional screening information
All of our Overlake screenings are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Overlake is committed to providing as many free health screenings as possible. However, some screenings may be limited by the number of tests the equipment can perform during the limited time of this event, or by the availability of our physicians and staff - many have patient care duties in our hospital. We appreciate your understanding and hope you'll join us at Eastside Vitality!
Hold harmless waiver
It is expressly understood and agreed that, in consideration of attending and/or participating in the Overlake Medical Center Eastside Vitality event, including, but not limited to, free health screenings, discussions with physicians and staff and/or attendance at health or information lectures, that I and/or my dependents agree(s) to hold harmless Overlake Medical Center, its physician, employees, vendors, contractors and medical staff members from any and all liability. It is further understood that any information, screening results and/or conversations between Overlake health providers is not intended to substitute for a medical exam, consultation or diagnostic/screening procedure.
For more information, call 425-635-6191. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.