- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Valve Clinic
Areas of Interest
General cardiovascular care; Non-invasive and invasive techniques to diagnose and treat patients with coronary and peripheral artery disease.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cardiovascular Medicine
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, NIH, Cardiovascular MRI & Biologic Therapeutics
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Interventional Cardiology
- University of Connecticut
Dr. Aviles lives with his wife and two children in Kirkland. He enjoys spending as much time as possible with his family. They love exploring the Pacific Northwest. He and his wife serve in medical missions to underprivileged populations in rural Central America through their local church community.
Dr. Aviles is the senior editor of “Introductory Guide to Cardiac Catheterization”, and author of many original contributions published in prestigious journals including The New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA, and Circulation.
Dr. Aviles’ goal is to provide compassionate and extraordinary cardiovascular care to every individual patient and family.
Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Dr. Aviles' clinical interests include General cardiology; Endovascular therapy; Complex coronary disease; Peripheral vascular disease; Structural heart disease