We have chaplains available to help make your stay more comforting. There are many ways in which a chaplain can serve patients, families and visitors:
- Patient visits.
- Individual and family support.
- Assistance in contacting clergy of all faiths.
- Confidential spiritual and emotional support.
- Assistance in providing communion upon request.
- Referrals to appropriate support groups.
For Spiritual Care Services, please call 425.688.5127, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and some weekends.