Medical Records Request
Our Health Information Management staff can provide you with the following records:
- Medical records of inpatient/outpatient treatment.
- Laboratory results.
- Medical imaging studies (X-ray, cardiology reports).
- Summary of medical records.
- Billing records.
You can easily download and print our Medical Information Release form.
There are three ways you can request your records from Overlake:
- Mail the completed Medical Information Release form to Overlake Medical Center, Attn: Health Information Management Office, 1035 116th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Fax the completed Medical Information Release form to us at 425-467-3343.
- Call the Health Information Management office at 425-688-5643.
There is a fee for medical records requested for personal use.
- Pages 1-30: $1.09 per page
- Pages 31+: $0.82 per page
- A $24 clerical retrieval fee may be charged for searching and handling records depending on their age and availability.
Please allow 7-10 business days for us to process your request.
Obtaining Your Records
You can pick your records up in person at the hospital or we can mail them to you. Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you have additional questions about your medical records you may contact us by e-mail.