It's an honor to care for you and your loved ones. Compliments like these let us know we've lived up to our commitment to provide compassionate, world-class care.
- "I wanted to write and thank you for the kind, compassionate and wonderful care that I received recently when I needed to visit your Emergency Room. The hospital was peaceful and quiet when I arrived, so I assumed that it had been a quiet night. I asked the admitting nurse if this was the case and she told me that it had been one of their busier nights. I was so impressed by the calm and quiet atmosphere and the professionalism of the staff." Letter to the Emergency Department
- "I never got the chance to come back and thank you for all the care you gave to my father during his time there. It's hard to believe it has been almost a year... We really appreciated all your work and help to get him (and us) through such a difficult and uncertain experience." Letter to the staff of West 4, the Orthopedic Surgery Unit
- "Six months after we moved to Issaquah, I had a major, life-threatening flare up of my autoimmune disease. We were especially impressed with the (Overlake) ICU staff. For five weeks, they supported me, my husband and our children. This extraordinary level of patient care was truly lifesaving to me." Letter to the Department of Health
- "From the moment I entered the (Overlake) cancer unit, I was made to feel like I was their only patient. The atmosphere that surrounded me made a difficult treatment regimen pass quickly, leaving me with memories of wonderful care." Letter to the Department of Health
- "Overlake saved my husband's life. As a woman in her early thirties whose husband was in sudden critical condition, I also needed a lot of support. I received that from so many people at Overlake. I have no family here, but that's not how I felt. I felt I was being cared for by family." Letter to the Department of Health