How to Participate
A physician's referral is required. For more information, call 425-688-5900. To schedule an evaluation, please have your provider fax a referral to 425-688-5912, we will follow up with you once we receive it. To make an appointment, call 425-688-5900.
Overlake Medical Clinics Outpatient Rehabilitation Services - Physical Therapy is located at 1417 116th Ave NE, Suite 110, Bellevue, WA.
The Physical Therapy department focuses on increasing independence and improving wellness and overall fitness following injury, surgery, disease or the onset of pain.
Services provided include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia therapy
- Gait training
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Joint and soft-tissue trauma
- Back and neck pain
- Knee and hip replacements
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Post-surgical conditioning
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Pre and post-natal musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Balance and dizziness program
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Lymphedema services
All services include a comprehensive evaluation, patient education and family education as needed.