Overlake Medical Clinics Cardiothoracic Surgery
Make Your Appointment Today
To schedule an appointment, call
The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Since 1987, our experienced cardiac surgery team has collaborated to bring you the best combination of care: the latest technology provided with compassion and expertise. In conjunction with our award-winning cardiology program, our board certified, highly trained and skilled cardiothoracic surgeons work with dedicated cardiac anesthesiologists, intensivists, physician's assistants, nurses and technologists to deliver quality care. We specialize in the diagnosis, staging and treatment of benign and malignant chest disorders, with an emphasis on minimally invasive surgery whenever possible.
Conditions that require the service of a cardiac surgeon may include:
- Aortic aneurysm & dissection surgery.
- Atrial & ventricular septal defect repair.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (on & off pump).
- Enoscopic vein harvest.
- Maze procedure for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Minimally invasive Atrial Fibrillation Ablation.
- Mitral valve repair and mitral & aortic valve replacement (both open and minimally invasive).
- Video-assisted Thoracoscopy.
- Miscellaneous thoracic surgery (Lung and Esophageal).
- Ventricular aneurysm surgery.
- Cardiac tumor resection.
*View the full range of cardiothoracic surgical procedures performed at Overlake.
*Patients may be scheduled for surgery, or need it more urgently if a problem is discovered during a diagnostic procedure like cardiac catheterization.
- Development of a hybrid operating room.
- Percutaneous valve procedures.
- Robotic surgery.
- Sutureless valve technology.
In the News
The Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic is located in the Medical Office Tower on the Overlake campus:
Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic
1135 116th Ave. NE, Suite #605
Bellevue, WA, 98004
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.