How to Participate
A physician's referral is required. For more information, call 425-688-5900. To schedule an evaluation, please have your provider fax a referral to 425-688-5710, we will follow up with you once we receive it. To make an appointment, call 425-688-5700.
Overlake's Outpatient Physical Therapy is located at 1120 112th Ave NE, Suite 150, Bellevue, WA.
The Overlake Outpatient Physical Therapy Department focuses on increasing independence and improving wellness and overall fitness following injury, surgery, disease or the onset of pain.
Services provided include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia therapy
- Gait training
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Joint and soft-tissue trauma
- Back and neck pain
- Knee and hip replacements
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Post-surgical conditioning
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Multiple sclerosis
- Urinary and fecal incontinence biofeedback
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pre and post-natal musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Balance and dizziness program
All services include a comprehensive evaluation, patient education and family education as needed.