Overlake Medical Clinics Neurosurgery
The Neurosurgery program at Overlake Medical Clinics is dedicated to advancing the field of neurosurgery, providing leading-edge, compassionate clinical care and conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurosurgical conditions. The department's multifaceted programs encompass brain tumors, neurovascular diseases, pain, trauma and other complex conditions requiring neurosurgical intervention for adults. We offer the full spectrum of treatment options and are developing promising protocols for neurological diseases that are extremely difficult to treat with conventional therapies.
Abhineet Chowdhary, MD
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary is a Neurosurgeon with Overlake Medical Clinics. Dr. Chowdhary serves as the Neurosurgery Program Director. He will maintain office hours at 1231 116th Avenue NE, Suite 535 in Bellevue. (MAP/DIRECTIONS)
Dr. Chowdhary attended the Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health in Columbus, Ohio. He completed both his internship and residency at the University of Washington in Seattle. Dr. Chowdhary also completed his fellowship in diagnostic neuroradiology and interventional neuroradiology/endovascular neurosurgery at Cedars-Sinai Department of Neurosurgery in Los Angeles, California.
We offer care for the following conditions:
- Benign and Cranial (Skull) Base Tumors
- Malignant Tumors
- Pituitary Tumors and Other Neuroendocrine Tumors
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Adult Hydrocephalus Disorder
Brain Injury Disorders
For appointments, please call 425-635-6300.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Minimally invasive (endoscopic) brain surgery
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures
- Surgical Management of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures
- Radiosurgery for treatment of brain tumors, spinal tumors, metastatic disease, AVMs, trigeminal neurolgia
- Microsurgical procedures for a treatment of neurological conditions including hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia
In the News: