Overlake 4th Annual Symposium
Upper Extremity Trauma
November 14, 2015
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dr. Thomas Trumble and Overlake Medical Center invite you to our 4th
Annual Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery and Therapy Symposium: Upper Extremity Trauma. This symposium is for OTs, PTs, PAs, MDs and other medical
professionals. It will feature the latest techniques of diagnostic evaluation
and treatment discussed by a nationally recognized faculty, including guest
speakers Andrew Lauder, MD and Greg Rafijah, MD. Also included, will be trauma care videos and the opportunity to receive continuing education credit.
Overlake Medical Center PACCAR Education Center
- 7-7:50 a.m. Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 7:50-8 a.m. Introduction: Thomas Trumble, MD and Clyde Johnson, PT/CHT
- 8-8:30 a.m. Nasty - What do the injuries look like? Fracture, tendon and nerve repair: Thomas Trumble, MD
- 8:30-9 a.m. "The Soul of the Hand" - Fractures and Dislocations - Agee and Slade Bailouts: Greg Rafijah, MD
- 9-9:30 a.m. "The Claw" - Therapy for stiff and cooked fingers and thumb injuries: Megan Swanson, OTR/L, CHT
- 9:30-10 a.m. Breakthrough in Ultrasound Diagnosis of Acute Injuries: Douglas Dedo, PA-C / Keith Lemay, PA
- 10-10:30 a.m. Break and Vendors
- 10:30-11 a.m. Foosh I - Scaphoid Fractures, Distal Radius and DRUJ Injuries: Anthony Lauder, MD
- 11-11:30 a.m. Slash - Tendon Injuries in "No Man's Land": Todd Guyette, MD
- 11:30 a.m.-noon My Fingers and Wrist Won't Move! Therapy After Wrist, Tendon and Nerve Injuries: Clyde Johnson, PT/CHT
- Noon-1 p.m. Lunch / Vendors
- 1-1:30 p.m. Gravity Wins: Forearm Fractures and Elbow Dislocations in Kids: Cameron Shick, MD
- 1:30-2 p.m. Crunch! Bad Elbow Fractures and Dislocations - Stiff Elbows and HO: Chris Boone, MD
- 2-2:30 p.m. Therapy: Terrible Elbow and Shoulder Injuries: Robert Bradbury, PT, OCS
- 2:30-3 p.m. A Bad Day in the ER: Amps, Finger Tip Injuries and Open Wounds: Matthew Robon, MD
- 3-3:15 p.m. Break / Vendors
- 3:15-3:45 p.m. Hammered: The Blasted Shoulder: Chris Boone, MD
- 3:45-4:15 p.m. I Can't Feel My Hand! Nerve Injuries - Guides, Conduits and Allografts: Grant Lohse, MD
- 4:15-4:30 p.m. Questions / Discussion / Certificates: Thomas Trumble, MD and Clyde Johnson, PT/CHT
Total Education Hours = 6.5
Registration fee is $175 and includes a box lunch, breaks and conference materials. Watch your mail for more conference and registration information.
For more information, please contact Erin Udell, RNFA at 425-688-5551 or email Erin.Udell@overlakehospital.org.