Provides a web-based solution where users can retrieve and search for patient data from visits to Overlake Medical Center. It is best for practices with a Longitudinal record and use of bi-directional sharing of patient information with the community (CCD exchange).
ProAccess is a web-based application that provides a real-time, single point of access to enterprise health information – across acute and ambulatory care settings – via a web-enabled computer or device in an easy-to-use and highly secure portal framework. ProAccess delivers capabilities such as an ambulatory medications history, clinical claims summary, discrete problems and allergies lists, and CCD exchange. ProAccess provides a longitudinal patient record.
Timeframe for Implementation
ONE ProAccess is currently being offered and implemented. The implementation timeframe is one week from start to go-live.
Cost for Practice
FREE of charge to practice. Fees for CCD exchange.
- Laboratory (general, micro, pathology, blood bank)
- Radiology (Reports only)
- Ability to view historical data dating back to August 2010
- CCD creation
- CCD exchange capabilities
- Flags abnormal test results
- Keeps an audit trail of who has accessed which patient records/files
- Access from anywhere
- Break the glass capabilities
- Print/Save results on an as needed basis
On-site training is provided if needed. Tip sheets are also provided.
- Provide access to a longitudinal record w/results from Overlake Medical Center, Group Health Cooperative, WA State Health Information Exchange, etc.
- Expected to flag and control sensitive / confidential data in Q3 2013.
Please note that access to EpicLink or ProAccess will require a one-time completion of the standard Overlake System Access Agreement.