Bequests and Planned Gifts
Thank you for thinking of Overlake Medical Center as you go about deciding the legacy you will leave for your community. Charitable giving can be an important part of your estate planning. A contribution to Overlake through your estate allows you to support exceptional medical care for your community – even beyond your lifetime.
You’ll find helpful information and ideas as you visit the various pages on this portion of our website. We can also put you in touch with an independent gift planning specialist. Just remember that whenever you want to know more, you can follow up with us by using one of the contact options toward the bottom of every page.
What would you like to do?
• Find out how to make a bequest through my will or revocable living trust
• Look into a beneficiary designation gift as an alternative to a bequest
• Learn about additional planned giving arrangements
• Get details on the Benefactors Society that recognizes planned gift donors
• As a professional advisor, obtain facts to help a client
If you have a question or wish to get in touch with someone at Overlake regarding a possible planned gift, please contact Stephanie Stewart, Director of Planned Giving, by email or at 425-688-5452.
The information on this website does not constitute legal, financial, tax, or estate planning advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for such advice. Overlake encourages you to seek the counsel of your own professional advisors and values their involvement as you determine how you would like to proceed.