Cancer Center Campaign Nearing Completion
Your Help is Needed!
Overlake has broken ground on the most comprehensive and advanced Cancer Center on the Eastside—a Center that will provide the very best possible diagnostic, treatment and support services, focused on the needs of our patients and families and making us the hospital of choice for cancer care.
We have raised over 80 percent of the community support needed to bring the Center to life.
Join us in our campaign to ensure that the Eastside has a state-of-the-art Cancer Center.
- Complements our world-class medical, radiation and surgical oncology with a full array of integrative and supportive services to treat mind, body and spirit.
- Offers seamless, coordinated care in modern, healing spaces full of natural light.
- Expands our capacity to meet the needs of our growing community.
- Provides wrap-around care to patients and families.
What's unique about the new Cancer Center?
- Designed to center the patient's experience.
- Professionals from multiple disciplines housed in one Center.
- Patients stay put and professionals come to them.
- Non-traditional and non-western therapies integrated into care.
- Ongoing services for cancer survivors.
See an artist's pictures of how the new Center might look, and an animated tour showing how services that are now spread apart will be gathered together in an integrated, multidisciplinary Center.