Ensuring Excellence in Patient Care
Gifts to the Ensuring Excellence Fund support the constellation of programs that allow Overlake to deliver Medical excellence every dayTM. Overlake is an essential part of the lives of people in our community, and we are committed to helping you manage your health with the latest technologies and medical advances, a superb medical staff and high-quality, compassionate care.
David Davis, MD
“I tell my colleagues across the country, 'You don’t have to go to New York or Boston for excellent medical care. You can get it right here on the Eastside—at Overlake.'”
Overlake surgeon, retired
Your gift will help maintain and advance the leading-edge healthcare our community needs.
You can support vital projects across the hospital impacting thousands of patients each year, for example:
- Overlake’s Level III Trauma Center plays a critical role in King County’s emergency services and treats more than 50,000 patients a year.
- Ongoing clinical education and nurse residency programs keep the hospital at the forefront of innovative care.
- Our specialized services for seniors help patients live independently and reduce costly hospital re-admissions.
- Our Palliative Care Program helps relieve pain and other symptoms for patients with serious or life-threatening illness.
- Overlake is the only hospital provider of mental health services on the Eastside, offering a full continuum of individualized services at all levels of care.
Make your donation to the service you care most about. Supporting the "Ensuring Excellence Annual Fund" allows Overlake the greatest flexibility to put your gift to work where it's needed most. Or you can designate your gift to a specific program. Naming and recognition opportunities are available. For more information contact the Foundation by e-mail or call 425-688-5525.