Community Leaders & Supporters ages 45 and under
Who or what is Pulse?
- Community members ages 45 and under interested in learning about Overlake Medical Center as a resource for themselves, their families, and their companies
- Community leaders and professionals seeking community involvement, philanthropic, and networking opportunities
- Overlake supporters that make an annual donation of $100 or greater and invest in excellent medical care for the Eastside (Don’t forget to check if your company will match your gift!)
The Pulse! Impact
- Through collective giving, the impact of each Pulse! donation is strengthened by its peers. For less than $10/month, Pulse! members can be proud to know that their investment in excellent medical care for the Eastside community is making a strong impact
- Pulse! members act as ambassadors for Overlake by getting to know the resources available at Overlake and our hospital leadership and medical staff through quarterly events, tours, and other activities
- Involvement in Pulse! is your opportunity to give back while connecting with your community, including fellow philanthropists and business leaders
How To Get Involved
Stay tuned for more exciting events!
June 2, 2015 – Pulse! Kick-off Event! at Tavern Hall in Bellevue
Supporters and their guests were invited to join us as we kick-off Pulse! and get to know more about Overlake directly from key Overlake staff and doctors. Connect with your community and get involved! Learn More.
Sign up to receive communications from Overlake Medical Center Foundation.