Community Leaders & Supporters ages 45 and under
Who or what is Pulse?
- Overlake supporters that make an annual donation of $100 or greater and invest in excellent medical care for the Eastside (Don’t forget to check if your company will match your gift!)
- Community members ages 45 and under interested in learning about Overlake Medical Center as a resource for themselves, their families, and their companies
- Community leaders and professionals seeking community involvement, philanthropic, and networking opportunities
- Businesses committed to the health and wellness of the Eastside community and involving staff members in community leadership and engagement roles
The Pulse! Impact
- Through collective giving, the impact of each Pulse! donation is strengthened by its peers. For less than $10/month, Pulse! members can be proud to know that their investment in excellent medical care for the Eastside community is making a strong impact
- Pulse! members act as ambassadors for Overlake by getting to know the resources available at Overlake and our hospital leadership and medical staff through quarterly events, tours, and other activities
- Involvement in Pulse! is your opportunity to give back while connecting with your community, including fellow philanthropists and business leaders
How To Get Involved
Questions? contact us at email@example.com or 425-688-5533
Sign up to receive communications from Overlake Medical Center Foundation.