Ways to Give
We gladly accept many types of gifts to suit your needs. You may make a contribution in a number of ways, now or over your lifetime. Every gift to Overlake Medical Center Foundation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Make a direct gift today by cash, check or credit card. You may choose to make a one-time gift or a pledge over a specified period of time.
- Donate online or mail your gift to:
Overlake Medical Center Foundation
1035 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Choose Overlake as your beneficiary in your company’s workplace giving campaign. Your company may also have a matching gifts program that can double the impact of your gift.
- Make a gift of appreciated assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate. For instructions click here. For more information, contact Amy Laughter at 425-688-5533 or by e-mail.
- Make a planned gift in the form of a bequest, charitable annuity or insurance policy. Planned gifts are recognized with membership in Overlake’s Benefactors Society. For more information or to let us know you have remembered Overlake in your will, contact Amy Laughter at 425-688-5533 or by e-mail.
- Remember a loved one who has passed by making a gift in memory.
- Make a gift in honor of a special person in your life. You may also wish to make a gift to thank a caregiver, or to celebrate an event.
Find out about our donor benefits.
Learn how to become a corporate partner.