Establishing a New Cancer Center
Overlake is creating what will be the most comprehensive and advanced Cancer Center on the Eastside—a Center that will provide the very best possible diagnostic, treatment and support services, offering renewed hope for cancer patients and families and positioning us as the hospital of choice for cancer care.
The Foundation & Auxiliaries are launching a $10 million campaign to help make this $15 million Center a reality.
Contributions from the community will help Overlake develop an integrated Cancer Center that will:
- Reconfigure cancer outpatient services for more seamless, coordinated care.
- Expand integrative and supportive services.
- Give physicians real-time opportunities to communicate and collaborate.
- Enhance Overlake’s focus on patient-centered, compassionate care.
- Expand our capacity to meet the growing needs of our community.
Make your donation now, or for more information contact the Foundation at 425-688-5525 or by email. Naming opportunities are available for our most generous donors.