Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is experiencing intermittent phone service disruptions due to CenturyLink’s nationwide outage (see outage map). If you require emergency assistance, please call an alternate 9-1-1 number below based on your location.
For our patients with non-emergent issues wishing to reach their providers, please contact them through the MyChart patient portal.
Alternate 9-1-1 Phone Numbers
- King County: 425.401.7788 or text 911
- Bellevue and Eastside: 425.577.5656 or text 911
- Redmond: 425.566.2500
- Issaquah Police: 425.837.3200
- Bothell: 425.486.1254
- Snoqualmie: 425.888.3333 and 425.837.3200
- Seattle: 206.583.2111 and 206.625.5011 or text 911
- Unincorporated areas of King County: 206.296.3311 (This number also works for the following agencies, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office: Town of Beaux Arts Village, City of Burien, City of Carnation, City of Kenmore, King County International Airport, City of Maple Valley, King County Metro Transit, Muckleshoot Indian Tribe, City of Newcastle, City of Sammamish, City of SeaTac, City of Shoreline, Town of Skykomish, Sound Transit and City of Woodinville.)