Overlake Medical Center Publications
Overlake's Healthy Outlook newsletter and annual reports offer information about health, wellness, events, program updates and general information. Click the links below to read past and current issues.
Be sure to visit the Healthy Outlook blog for posts on health and wellness topics, patient stories and hospital news!
- Winter 2019 (PDF) Primary Care Where You Live & Work
- Fall 2018 (PDF) Men's Health: Comprehensive Services for Every Stage of Life
- Summer 2018 (online version) Summer 2018 (PDF) Innovative Research | Access to Clinical Trials at Overlake
- Spring 2018 (online version) Spring 2018 (PDF) Cardiac Electrophysiology | Advanced Care for Irregular Heartbeats
- January-February 2018 Epilepsy Care | Individualized Treatment for a Common Neurological Disease
- November-December 2017 A Healthier Future Starts Here | Learn About Medical Weight Management at Overlake
- September-October 2017- Muscoluskeletal Medicine | What is it and How Can it Help You?
- July-August 2017 - Caring for the Whole Person and Treating all Cancers
- Spring 2017 (pdf) - First in Quality
- Winter 2017 - Pathways to Health
- Fall 2016 "Next Level Cardiac Care"
- Summer 2016 "Advanced Care for Optimal Digestive Health"
- Spring 2016 "On the Cutting Edge"
- Winter 2016 "Warm Welcome"
- Fall 2015 "Do You Need an Endocrinologist?"
- Summer 2015 "Joint Resolution"
- Spring 2015 "Welcome Relief"
- Winter 2015 "Minds Really Matter" (Includes 2014 Annual Report)