Care Coordinator- Overlake Specialty Clinic Issaquah
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Care Coordinator – Overlake Specialty Clinic Issaquah
Overlake Clinics is focused on serving patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Our Specialty clinic in Issaquah is looking for a care coordinator who handles all medical care and test referrals for our Musculoskeletal clinic in Issaquah.
The coordinator is charged with the timely and appropriate scheduling of all patient referrals to specialty, hospital and ancillary providers as requested by OMC’s medical providers. The coordinator also assists our Patient Care Representatives 1-2 days a week to provide back up support.
Why join Overlake?
- Free Parking and Free ORCA Pass
- $10,000 per year for tuition reimbursement, professional development
- 0$ Medical Coverage for services on Overlake
- Generous Retirement Match
Our culture: At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know about us, the more you'll want to join us.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Requires minimum of one year working experience in an outpatient physician clinic. Experience working with the referral/authorization process preferred.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year and by Seattle Magazine and one of the Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical