Charge RN - Operating Room (0.9 FTE ) Nights
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus for RNs with 2+ years OR experience
Charge RN - Operating Room
Be a part of an award winning team! Five years in a row, Overlake Hospital has earned grade "A" in Safety from the Leapfrog Group; top honors from Blue Cross and Healthgrades. In addition, the surgical team has received multiple Service Excellence Awards year after year in gynecologic surgery and join replacement to name a few. The night Charge Nurse schedule is shared with another RN where each person works a rotating 7 days on and 7 days off.
.9 FTE (72 hours - biweekly pay period)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- Current experience in the operating room as circulator, with competency in a scrub role preferred.
- CNOR certification preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient
care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing