Clinic Nurse - Urgent Care, Per Diem (Newcastle, Lake Hills and Sammamish)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Clinics, LLC (OC) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Urgent Care Clinics located in Newcastle, Lake Hills and Sammamish. The Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on health education, disease prevention and chronic disease management.
This is a per diem RN position that will float between our Lake Hills, Sammamish and Newcastle urgent care clinics.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR/BLS required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent clinical experience in an ambulatory setting preferred. Emergency Room RN experience will be considered.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we’ve cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we’re more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing