Clinical Care Coordinator - Phlebotomist (Per Diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Clinical Care Coordinator - Overlake Outpatient Services Clinic
Per Diem/On Call
Day shifts available Monday-Friday
The Clinical Care Coordinator is instrumental in ensuring continuity of care for patients in Overlake's Outpatient Services Clinic. In this role you will serve as a care coordinator, phlebotomist, and provider liaison. You will perform all duties in a timely and appropriate manner and work within the scope of licensure/certification requirements as applicable (MA-P or Clinical Lab Assistant required).
- Collaborates and consults with ARNP, Pharmacy and other members of the interdisciplinary team to help deliver best patient care.
- Perform blood draws for patients as part of their INR checks.
- Documents patient encounters in patient record.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork, prioritization, communication, and organization.
- Performs duties as delegated (e.g., cleaning, stocking, answering phones, clerical support, providing directions).
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Current Washington State Medical Assistant –Phlebotomy or Clinical Lab Assistant Certification, required. Medical Assistant – Registered License (OPS clinic will provide, once hired), Required. Health care provider CPR Certification, Required. American Society of Clinical Pathologist (ASCP) registration a plus
- High School Diploma or GED, required. Phlebotomy certificate from an accredited school and/or on-the-job phlebotomy training, required.
- Outpatient Clinic experience preferred. Experience with phlebotomy on geriatric, and adult, patients preferred.
- Strong analytical, telephone and computer skills required. Prefer experience with EPIC computer system. Prefer knowledge of medical terminology. Interpersonal skills necessary to work with healthcare providers, patients and staff. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Administrative & Clerical