Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Neuroscience Institute is seeking a full-time Clinical Psychologist to join our team of neurologists, physiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals.
The ideal candidate has experience with neuropsychological testing and treatment of adults with stroke, mild cognitive impairment, dementia, epilepsy, mild to moderate TBI and other populations with other co-morbid neurological and medical conditions. Primary responsibilities will include neuropsychological testing and a small caseload of psychotherapy patients utilizing short term CBT.
- Employed position with excellent benefits and quality bonus
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Home purchase assistance program
- CME allowance plus time off
- Malpractice + tail coverage
• Doctoral degree (Ph.D./Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited graduate program
• Preferred Pre-Doctoral Internship from an APA accredited Program, with an emphasis in Neuropsychology and/or Rehabilitation Psychology
• Preferred Post-Doctoral training with a focus on Neuropsychology or Rehabilitation Psychology.
• Licensed or license-eligible in the state of Washington
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound region. Led by a volunteer board of trustees, we employ nearly 3,000 people and have some 1,000 active and courtesy providers on our medical staff, including more than 200 providers who are employed by the organization. Overlake Medical Center is located in Bellevue, WA.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional