CNA/Patient Care Technician (.6 to .9 FTE Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS (pro-rated to FTE).
CURRENT OPENINGS: Day shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour shifts. Positions available in the following units:
Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking abilities and great communication skills in addition to clinical competence.
Why join Overlake?
Pay & Benefits: In addition to competitive pay rates, our Patient Care Techs also receive:
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- Generous PTO
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
- Immediate vesting in matching funds
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
Our culture: At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know about us, the more you'll want to join us.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training required.
- Nursing Assistant-Certified (NA-C) required.
- Medical Assistant-Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers certification required.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and EKG preferred.
- Computer familiarity is preferred.
- Knowledge and handling of hospital equipment, record keeping.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Support