CT Technologist (Full Time / Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The CT Technologist is responsible primarily for performing urgent diagnostic CT scans from the emergency department, critical care, and the patient floors after hours. The person in this role must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work closely with the ED and other internal customers as a member of a team, as well as to be able to work independently with limited supervision. The CT Tech must have hospital-based experience, be proficient in CT, and have a ready smile and able to put patients at ease.
Full Time / Day Shift
Wednesday & Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus!
-Candidates with one or more years of experience = $10,000
-Candidates with less than one year of experience = $5,000
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program required or have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based radiology technologist training program
- ARRT(R) registry required upon hire.
- Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required upon hire. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- ARRT(CT) advanced registry required within 6 months of employment as a CT technologist
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical imaging technologist preferred. Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required upon hire
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional