Development Coordinator (Full Time / Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Provides operational and administrative support to the Foundation. Responsible for supporting Foundation communications, donor acquisition, donor engagement, individual giving programs and fund development strategies.
- Provide operational and administrative support including scheduling and generation of reports, correspondence, and agendas. Produce, proofread and edit documents and presentation materials, using broad-based computer software utilization skills.
- Support Foundation communications activities including preparing online and print mailings, monitoring and updating collateral materials and website content, and generating social media posts.
- Support online and direct mail donor acquisition and retention strategies. Develop and implement tracking and communication processes for donor engagement and stewardship as part of the Foundation’s coordinated moves management process.
- Coordinate donor events and tours. Assist in creating and assembling materials for proposals, donor packets and other collateral.
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Generous PTO
- Extended illness banked hours
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7% after 5 years (Immediate vesting in matching funds)
- Life and long term disability coverage
- Flex spending
- Employee Assistance program
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years previous fund development experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications required. Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other donor management system, Constant Contact, and Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign desired. Photography, graphic design and video-editing skills preferred. Detail-oriented. Exceptional verbal, written, and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize workload, work independently, and ability to handle a wide variety of projects with frequent interruptions. Schedule flexibility to work a limited number of evening events required.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Professional