Director of Neurosciences - Eastside Health Alliance
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The Eastside Health Alliance neurosciences program was established in 2020 by EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center & Clinics to provide exceptional neurosciences care to our local communities. Working closely with physician dyad partners, the Director of this program will have primary accountability for the neuroscience service line between both campuses.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned healthcare executive to lead the implementation of our shared vision and strategic plan. Cross-organizational service-line development and integration will be a key area of focus. Operational priorities will include growth, financial management, clinical quality, technology, patient experience and provider alignment.
- At least 10 years experience in healthcare operations
- At least 5 years progressively responsible management experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant growth in volumes and revenues through effective business development approaches
- Experience managing multiple sites of care and multiple clinical specialties
- Experience in the operation of neuroscience clinical service areas
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.