Endoscopy RN for Special Procedure Unit
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Part time (0.4 FTE 32 hours bi weekly)
Shift: 10 hr
Mondays and Thursdays during July, August and possibly September
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience required.
- One to two years experience working with Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.