Environmental Services Attendant / Housekeeper
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Full Time or Part Time Opportunities
Day, Evening, or Night Shifts
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Six months previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must have effective oral / written English communication skills in order to perform job.
- $10,000 for continuing education
- FREE Parking & Transit Passes
- Generous PTO plan
- $0 Medical for care at Overlake
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Services & Trades