Hospitality Representative (per diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Responsible for service excellence relative to campus dining meal services (inclusive of patient and/or retail café services). Main responsibilities can include patient meal tray assembly/delivery, catering, café Barista, cashiering and general customer service in a retail café environment.
Per Diem - Variable Shifts
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma preferred.
- General computer (Microsoft Office) knowledge preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively required.
- Food Worker Card Required (issued by county and valid throughout Washington state)
- ServSafe Certification Preferred
- 6 months retail food service preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Services & Trades