Mammography Technologist (Full Time / Days)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Breast Health Center has an opportunity for a Mammography Technologist with exceptional patient care skills. They will be responsible for performing diagnostic mammograms (at least 80% of the time) as well as assisting physicians with diagnostic procedures, including either stereotactic biopsies or ultrasound guided procedures, in accordance with department policy and procedure.
Full Time / Day Shift
- AA from an accredited radiology program is required.
- ARRT (R) certification required
- ARRT (M) Mammography Certification is required.
- Registered with WA State required
- Healthcare provider CPR required
- Two years previous diagnostic/procedural mammography experience mandatory.
- Ultrasound experience preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional