Manager of Patient Safety & Regulatory Compliance
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking an engaged, motivated leader who embodies our commitment to exceptional care. This position reports to the Director of Quality, Safety & Reliability.
If selected, you'll be responsible for planning and continuously refining our patient safety program. You'll also ensure we are ready for accreditation, licensing and certification surveys.
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- An exceptional track record of quality outcomes and service excellence
Pay & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- Generous PTO
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
- Immediate vesting in matching funds
- Commitment to professional development
- Up to $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Relevant bachelor's degree required (master's preferred)
- Washington state RN license prior to start date
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned Overlake its reputation as a healthcare leader in the Puget Sound region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Leadership