New Graduate RN Residency - February 2022 Cohort
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
**** Overlake is Now Accepting Applications ****
For our February 2022 RN Residency for New Graduate Nurses
Overlake's RN Residency program was designed for the new graduate nurse and is based on best practices and evidence–based education and training. After completion of the RN Residency, you will be practicing with basic competencies and confidence of a Staff RN.
Overlake Medical Center's RN Residency is a 12 Month Program which includes:
- Instructor–led courses featuring current and emerging clinical guidelines and standards
- 1:1 Clinical precepting by an RN to provide personalized bedside training
- Focused "Group Sessions" that provide a forum for exchange of ideas and experiences among peers.
You will be working a Full Time position during your precepted period of RN Residency. Upon completion, your shift and FTE will be based upon the needs of the patients and the department.
- Active Washington State Registered Nursing license required before starting orientation on February 28, 2022.
- Current Health Provider CPR certification
- 24 month FTE commitment required
- Due to the intensity of the program, no extended vacation time other than the normal scheduled holidays will be approved
Areas for the RN Residency are listed below. Please identify your 3 top area(s) of interest and why in your application:
- Cardiac Stroke/Telemetry
- Emergency (accepting Internal candidates only)
- Labor & Delivery
- Mother Baby/Post Partum
- Post General Surgical
To be considered, you will need to submit ALL of the following:
- Completed Application
- Cover Letter
- Work Style Survey (website provided in application)
*Please identify your top 3 areas of interest and rank them in order of preference. Please include the reason for your interest in these areas.
Any questions please contact Amie Sessum, Senior Recruiter, at 425-688-5470, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power to be Exceptional
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Nursing