Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Per Diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The per diem Nuclear Medicine Technologist does not have a set schedule and will be utilized to backfill a technologist who are on PTO as volumes dictate. The person in this role may also have the opportunity to sign up or be assigned after-hours call responsibility, based on experience and the desire to do so. On-call is not a requirement for a per diem technologist. Responsible for performing all duties required of a nuclear medicine technologist, including the routine procedures in the hospital, including inpatient studies, scheduled outpatients, and emergency department patients. Must be an excellent communicator and team member with excellent customer service skills.
Per Diem - Variable Shifts
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Minimum Associate degree through an accredited Nuclear Medicine program or completion of formal military Nuclear Medicine program required. BA or BS degree preferred.
- ARRT (N) or NMTCB required. Annual renewal of ARRT or NMTCB required by Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification
- State Certification as Radiologic Technologist required. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification
- Health Care Level CPR upon hire
- Previous hospital clinical experience preferred
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional