Nurse Manager - Critical Care Unit
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Nurse Manager Critical Care Unit ($20,000 Bonus)
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is seeking a highly skilled, passionate and engaged nurse leader in Critical Care. In this vital role, you will work closely with physicians and staff to deliver excellence across clinical, operational and financial services.
What makes us unique?
- $20,000 signing bonus for qualified candidates
- Ranked top 5% in quality nation wide
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement Program
- THANK YOU Bonuses for new hires who start before July
- Silver Beacon Award for Unit Excellence
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Quality and patient safety are our priorities. The ability to win the hearts and minds of staff, to generate real energy and enthusiasm for improvement, to build working relationships with physicians, and to be unrelenting in the pursuit of quality and efficiency will be critical to your success.
- In this high profile role, you will lead the unit to attain the goals reflected in the balanced scorecard, will work as a team with other nursing leaders, and provide accountability for the unit while supporting the core values of the organization.
Our Critical Care Unit is a 31 bed unit with a variety of specialties including open heart/thoracic surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, cardiology, pulmonary, trauma and general medical surgical.
The Overlake CCU has been recognized by AACN with the Silver Beacon Award for Unit Excellence. At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year and by Seattle Magazine as one of the Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Leadership