Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology (part-time)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Clinics is seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) to join our Cardiology practice. You will be responsible for the direct patient care as part of the Cardiology care team, including some inpatient work. The ARNP will work within the scope of the advanced registered nurse practitioner's knowledge, experience, and specialty scope of practice to perform treatment, and management of acute care for patients. You will join a group of 17 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners. This is a .6 benefite0d position.
- Employed position with excellent benefits and quality bonus
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Passionate about patient care
- Desire to improve community health
- Two years of cardiology experience
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.