OC Clinic Nurse- Issaquah UC (Per Diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
RN - Overlake Urgent Care Clinic - Issaquah, WA
Per Diem, Variable Shifts
For more info on the Issaquah location click HERE
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking a per diem Registered Nurse to join our Urgent Care Clinic team. The Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on health education, disease prevention and chronic disease management
Overlake Clinics, (OC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services and clinics that are currently located in Seattle's eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond.
8 Hour shifts
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent clinical experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.