OC Patient Services Representative, Redmond UC, Per Diem
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Clinics is currently seeking a Per Diem Patient Service Representative to join the OC Urgent Care Clinic. The employee will work in our REDMOND Urgent Care Clinic location. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through the EMR system and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience.
The Redmond Urgent Care Clinic is open 7 days a week, from 7 am - 11 pm. This position will require candidates to be flexible and available to work week days, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.