OMC Radiology Technologist - Bellevue Urgent Care (Per Diem)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Radiologic Technologist - Per Diem Overlake Downtown Bellevue Urgent Care
Overlake Clinics, LLC (OC), is seeking a Radiologic Technologist for our Downtown Bellevue Urgent Care clinic. This position is a hybrid of a Rad Tech and an MA. Will room patients, conduct blood draws and other clinical skills in addition to x-rays. Will be trained.
Variable Hours: 0700-2200, Monday - Saturday
Must be able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Career paths
- Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Clinics, (OC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program preferred
- Washington State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required
- Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification
- Current healthcare provider CPR certification required
- Two years of related clinical experience preferred
- Must have good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Word, Excel, billing, EMR systems and other programs related to the position
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Job Category: Clinical Professional